Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Been a long time

Well its time I start posting on this blog again. After a 4 month detour, I'm going to be start posting on a regular basis. 
There has been alot of new since I last posted. Everything from new hardware to windows 6.5 official release. But there is also some bad new like stiffer competition from other operating system, like android.
Some other mentionable news
°Palm pre gets numerous updates
°HTC HD2 gets announced and unboxed
°application store launches
°verizon signs deal with moto to bring "droid" to the market with decent specs
°AT&T actually gets another iphone like phone but better with the diamond 2
°HTC and microsoft start a marketing

So many other things I've missed but these are the topics that got me thinking the most

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments: